What are Cookies and how does Shootfy use them?
- Insure the webpages can work correctly.
- Store your preferences, like the language you have selected or the size of the text.
- To know about your browsing experience.
- Collect anonymous statistical data, like what webpages you have seen or how long you have spent on our media.
The Cookies are associated to an anonymous user and/or your computer/device and don’t provide references that allow knowledge of personal information. At any moment you can access the settings to your browser to modify and/or block the installation of these Cookies sent from the Shootfy websites, without it stopping you from seeing our content. However, the working quality of services may be affected. The users that complete the registration process or signed in with their user information will be able to access to customised services and adapted to their preferences according to the personal information provided in the moment of registering and stored in the Cookie of your browser.
- The authentication cookies by defect are temporary cookies (per session) non persistent, however, the users can make them persistent marking the box “Remember Login” in access control. For registered users.
- The session Cookies, that appear once you login have a duration of 30 minutes from the last active period. For registered users.
- A Cookie named “lenguaje” (language) is created to store the language – in a monolingual installation this is simply the language by defect of the browser, but if the site is compatible with various languages, in that case it may be different depending on the language selected. For all types of users.
HOLDER. NAME OF COOKIE. FUNCTION.
How can I configure my Cookies?
- In any case we inform you that being Cookies are not necessary for the use of our website, you can block or disable them activating the configuration of your browser, that allows you to reject the installation of all the cookies or some of them. The majority of browsers warn users when they detect the presence of Cookies o reject them automatically. If you reject them you will still be able to use our website, however the use of some of the services may be limited and as a result your experience on our website less satisfactory.
How can I block o allow the Cookies?
The user can -at any moment- choose what cookies they want to work on this website via:
Browser configuration/settings; for example:
- Chrome, desde http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer, desde http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Firefox, desde http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Safari, desde http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Third party tools exist, available online, that allow the user to detect the cookies in each website you visit and can manage their deactivation.